Duck & Whale Magazine Issue 10 - 132 Pages
Duck & Whale issue 10, we celebrate Porsches 70th Anniversary around the world, at Classic Le Mans, Rennsport Reunion VI & locally at the PCQLD event. We get behind the wheel of the Porsche 991 GT3 Touring, to answer the question: Is this the best 991? Just two of the eleven features covering 132 pages of premium paper stock. ALSO FEATURING:
- Rennsport Reunion VI - Celebrate the 70th Anniversary
- GT3 Touring - The 991 to have?
- Night moves - A 911 and owner who prefers the night
- 1970 911 T - A RAD classic love and hate story
- Better than new - 964 3.8 Built to the nines!
- Porsche 935 - A Motorsport Tribute
- Tim Vo - 911 Wide-body SC
- Porsche Club QLD 70th - A Celebration
- Experience - Classic LeMans
- TJ Guzzardi - Art By Hand
- The Bend - The New Playground
- Nick Taylor - Opinion Column
- Geoff Morgan - Resident Column