Duck & Whale Magazine Issue 17 - 132 Pages
Welcome to Duck & Whale issue 17.
Inside this issue we present:
• A 1973 Porsche 911 2.8 RSR with a rich racing history.
• The 2021 Porsche 992 911 GT3 Touring 70 Years Porsche Australia Edition.
• Cover car is a 3.0 RSR Twin-Plug MFI Porsche hot rod to awaken the senses.
• Discover the complete car the base 911 Carrera is today.
• Garagenalia - a look at a different type of car collection - toy cars.
• The Porsche 993 911 Turbo S - a car made of more than just numbers.
• The 1971 911 S 2.2 features - while we analyse the 911 on the big screen.
• Get your classic back to the track with friends from FLAT6 HIGH5.
• Boxster concept study - the sports car with a curvy future.
• 1969 911 T - The story of three custodians on one 911’s journey.
• Nick Taylor - Opinion Column
• Geoff Morgan - Resident Column
“The art direction, layout, photography, and stories are fantastic. I always end up going for a drive as soon as I put the magazine down. Thank you for putting together a great magazine - never lift.”
Stan Thorne (Porsche Club of America)